STANDING THROUGH ALL CRISIS
Now is the time for solidarity. Now is the time for leadership.
Supporting people in reentry and crime survivors during and post covid-19
Virtual 7th Annual Reentry Conference and Resource Fair
October 5-9, 2020
The Archdiocese of San Francisco Restorative Justice Ministry invites you to attend a Virtual Reentry Resource Conference. This event in its 7th year will bring the very top and best non-profit provider leaders in the Bay Area and statewide to show case their mission, unique services and products for people affected by crime.
1. Non-Profit organizations registration (opens now, deadline September 11, 2020)
2. Participants registration (will begin September 15, 2020)
3. Volunteers registration (opens now)
If you missed last year’s conference:
- Influence Public Policy and Legislation
- Build Stronger Organizational Practices
- Connect with Coalitions and Networks
- Train with Providers and Advocates
- Research Community Organizing & Actions
- Strengthen Discussions, Opportunities and Steps to Support People in Reentry and Crime Survivors during and post Covid-19.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Formerly incarcerated youth and adults; families with incarcerated loved ones, crime survivors, non-profit providers, advocates, volunteers working with the incarcerated; law enforcement professionals, probation and corrections staff; victim services; educational; religious and social institutions; department of justice agencies; health services; housing, education employers and legal rights organizations.
LAST YEAR’S REENTRY CONFERENCE NUMBERS
Theme: The gift of failure and redemption